Monday, June 14, 2010

It's so close I can taste it...

Yes, I have a few more days to go, and yes I have more than a few more research papers to go, but I am posting pictures of what is on my mind 24/7 each and every day. Who knew that one person could be so incredibly everything? I can't wait to have no where to rush to, to let him sleep as late as he wants in the morning, to not worry quite so much if bed time is a little late because I won't have to get my guy out of the house uber-early the next day. The part time gig and the money we need will come, for now nothing gets to get in the way of this feeling. :)

Do we really have to wear these dorky hats, Mama? Yes, my love, your father is a BIG fan.
Whole wheat blueberry pancakes and The Very Hungry Caterpillar, what could be better?


2 comments:

Jodi said...

i LOVE these new pics!!!! especially the black and white family shot of all of you... i think you need to email it to me. :)

big kisses for finn!

xoxo

Tiffany said...

Oh, I love these pics! And now the papers are past and summer with your little man is here! yay! No more counting of days! I hope you are having fun. I will call you back soon. Right now I must recover from the exhausting joy of a birthday party with two kiddos.