Anny, Drew, and Finn met in a Beyond Birth class when they were two to three months old and their mamas have been pals since.
This picture makes me realize how much my guy needs a hair cut. His hair has started to curl in the back now that it is longer and so I haven't been in a rush because it is so stinkin' cute. Alas, once you take his hat off after having been outside, it does an odd sort of thing upfront and so perhaps it is time.
It's a lot harder to get a group shot these days as no one wants to sit still.
"Um, mom? I don't want to be in this picture." -Finnegan
"Drew, what are you doing?" -Anny
"Mom, I said I don't want to be photographed. Fine, I'll look at my shoes." -Drew

Maybe photos where everyone is standing is the way to go?

A flashback for reference...

One more because they are too cute.

Ms. Anny



D-Dawg or Drew, as he's more commonly known. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment