Monday, August 24, 2009

Ryan and Lyndsey's Wedding

A disclaimer before I proceed: My very expensive digital SLR has decided to become finicky about night time weddings and appropriate flash use. Translation? I couldn't get any really great indoor shots at Ryan and Lyndsey's very beautiful wedding as my flash would not cooperate. It was really frustrating, but I guess this means I can justify buying the external flash now. Below are a few of the nice pictures I was able to get outside and then a few inside pictures I borrowed from a friend. :)
The first picture is of Ocre Court at Salve Regina in Newport, Rhode Island. It's funny to think that while I was going to a public university, this was normal for students who went to Salve Regina. So pretty. This was the building Ryan and Lyndsey were married in.
The actual wedding was at Salve Regina while the reception took place at another venue a few minutes away. Here are a few more pictures of the evening:




No comments: