During the past week I have been trying to stock our freezer for when the baby comes. As he is now four days late I have had ample time and my grandma has definitely helped out my efforts. I've made Sheppard's pie, lasagna, very interesting cookies, and tomorrow I will make banana and zucchini breads. My grandma has made mac and cheese, lemon bread, homemade applesauce, and peanut butter cookies. Today I made cupcakes for my nieces and nephews and decorated them in Halloween fashion before delivering them.
Okay, so the freezer's stocked, my ankles have swollen and unswollen (is that a word?), I'm sort of well-rested (does anyone really sleep well while pregnant?), I have caught up on my New Yorkers, I've nearly finished recommendations for the students that have asked and I've printed the labels for our New Man American Wheat. Jon brewed beer for Horace's arrival so he could pass it out in lieu of cigars as we don't smoke. All that's left is for the baby to come...


No comments:
Post a Comment