Monday, November 9, 2009

Finnegan!

It took me long enough but I am finally ready to introduce all two of my readers to a blog about Finnegan. Of course, both of my readers already know all about him and one of them has even met him, but here is his online introduction nonetheless.

October 13th 2009 is a day I will never forget as my life changed forever, and it must be noted, for the better.







There was a double rainbow right when Finnegan was born and my sister was thoughtful enough to catch it on camera. The second rainbow is to the right of the brightest one, faint but you can still see it. Finnegan was born with a stork bite on, above, and under his nose. By week four just a bit of it is left on the end of his nose. :)

2 comments:

Nick VanArsdel said...

Say, the view from your hospital room looks nearly identical to mine. I swear the flag was emblazoned (a word?) on my eyeballs from staring at it through labor.

I love his long feet! And, I love the pic of your belly! I want more pics!

I'm on Nick's computer, but it's me, T.

Jodi said...

LOVE him, LOVE you... he is so awesome, can't wait to see him again!

by the way... got your 'thank you' message and card. thank you for the thank you's. :) you are SO welcome.

talk to you soon.. next time we're up we'll try to swing by again (but call first of course!). :)

xoxo