All through the first year of Finnegan's life, Jon and I took pictures each month so that we could track his growth and see how much he had changed. I just hadn't uploaded them all, but here they finally are starting with me the day my contractions started (two weeks overdue, two days before Finn was born). I am at my niece's Halloween-themed birthday party. Jon thought I should go as a pumpkin...I acquiesced, but felt you really had to own such an outfit if you were going to wear it out in public. :)
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! those pics are fabulous -- especially the ones when he starts grabbing the signs and playing with them! :)) love that little man! i miss you guys like craaaaazy! xoxoxoxoxo
1 comment:
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! those pics are fabulous -- especially the ones when he starts grabbing the signs and playing with them! :)) love that little man! i miss you guys like craaaaazy! xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment