Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The blue zip back hoodie

Ta da! Here it finally is!

Last night I finished the zipper on Finnegan's hoodie and this morning we had a fashion show over the top of his pajamas. An odd glare from the drool in his mouth, but still stinking cute.
Okay, so it is a little big, but with a layer underneath it will be perfect and next year it should work too. I made the 18-24 month size so that we could get two years out of it.
Jodi and Finnegan are all about the i-phone.

I drool, therefore I am.
A cute shot other than the string of saliva, alas we are hardcore teething in these parts. Love Finn, love his drool. He is also quite the little Casanova with his kisses lately. They involve a bit of a lick at the end. Signature style.


3 comments:

Pamela Jean said...

Oh my gosh! I love that hoody!! Did you make it? Can I order one for next winter? ;)

j said...

Thanks, Pam! I promise to knit something for a little someone in your life for next winter, but I cannot make another of these hoodies. It took so long and I declared upon completion of this one, that I could never do it again. If I have a change of heart, you're first in line! :)

Pamela Jean said...

Thanks Jackie, you're the best!! And you are quite talented ;) good job!