Monday, June 20, 2011

Photo Shoot

Showing your independence seems to be something Finnegan is very interested in as of late.  His  18 month pictures were the funniest I've ever seen as he looked like a grumpy curmudgeon in most of them.  There were sulky indignant glares as well...it was a good glimpse into his teenage years.  If only there were an eye roll or two, I'd be all set. :)  Still, Calli is talented and thus she was able to get a few good shots out of him.  Getting Finn's pictures taken by a professional seemed extravagant at first, especially the first year when we had them done every three months.  I have to admit though, I'm so glad we did it.  Now it's every six months, and I can see so many changes in him through these pictures.  Plus, even though I have a nice camera, Calli finds light I didn't even know existed to highlight my little boy and she does a great job.  So, here you have it...18 month old pictures of my 20 month old little boy. :)











No comments: