Saturday, June 4, 2011

Strolling of the Heifers


Excited and waiting...

finding ways to entertain ourselves...

This balloon lasted a total of five minutes before someone popped it.  
Thankfully, he wasn't scared even though it popped right in his face.  
I'm also glad it was free. :)

One of the first heifers of the parade.  
Up until the parade, I had never heard Finnegan say "cow."  
He always just said, "Moo" when he saw one.  
As soon as the first heifer hit the street, he pointed and said, "COW!"  
It was worth the whole day right there.





As I'm having issues uploading pictures to the blog at the moment, you don't get to see the baby alpacas, the person in the very large cow costume, or any of the tractors we viewed.  You also miss Finn and Drew at the petting zoo afterwards after we bumped into his pal, Drew at the parade.  Still, I think you get the idea that Finnegan (and his parents) had a lot of fun at the Strolling of the Heifers and plan to make it an annual event. 

No comments: