Thursday, March 10, 2011

ten on ten

breakfast
A normal day of trying on multiple pairs of shoes before 9am.  Finnegan has a shoe obsession.  He went with green frog rain boots not pictured here.   
Play time at Nathan's....
and also at Steven's.
  
2nd hour into our visit...note the toys and Cheerios strewn everywhere.  Three little boys will do that.  :)
Maybe time to make brownies during nap?
He finally fell asleep (too bad it was only for thirty minutes).
Practicing our colors with pop-up books.  Nathan and Steven have inspired us.
"It's alphabet radio!"
Time for Animalz...that can only mean one thing!
The finished product; best recipe ever.   

Go me!  I finally remembered to take all of my 10 on 10 pictures and to upload them on the 10th.  That is a big deal for me. :)

1 comment:

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Ohhhh, I swear I can smell the brownies...